Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Wrapping (It Up)

Merry Yule Log, everyone! Time to show the selective fallout of my holiday season. It's fun times!

First up are DVDs. Among Up(;-;), 30 Rock Season 3, The Office Season 5 and Flight of the Conchords Season 2 include:

The first season of Spectacle with Elvis Costello. He interviews and performs with a number of musical luminaries like Elton John, The Police, Herbie Hancock, Lou Reed and Former President Bill Clinton?

Three seasons of The Muppet Show and


40 years worth of Sesame Street clips.

For more information on Muppets, please refer to the entirety of November on this blog.

I got some pretty sweet posters:

\m/ ROCKIN YER FACE OFF 1988 FEATURING GUNS N ROSES, KISS, DAVID LEE ROTH, IRON MAIDEN AND MEGADETH! BOOM YEAH!


MIXIN THE WHEELS OF STEEL WITH RHYMES SO HOT YOU'LL GET THIRD DEGREE BURNS BABY! IT'S DETROIT'S FIRST ANNUAL SUPER(SUPER) RAP(RAP) ATTACK(ATTACK...attack...attack)BEASTIE BOYS AND RUN DMC PLUS SPECIAL GUESTS AFRICA BAMBAATA(what the hell, that's not how it's spelled) AND GRANDMASTER FLASH AND THE FURIOUS FIVE. HELL YEAH!


And now a short presentation entitled "Some shirts I got for Christmas:"


Also, I got some jellybeans(eff yes) and a few books. But most importantly, I got the best gift of all: love cash. About $150 worth, which I'm gonna spend on video games probably.

Merry Christmas, you guys!

2 comments:

  1. HEY ALEX! Glad you had a great Christmas. My photoblog should be up soon! - Blair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that super rap attack poster in my room! :D omg omg omg that elvis costello thing looks amazing. I love him. and many of the people you listed. AAH! looks like you made out like a bandit!

    ReplyDelete