Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Scary Songs n Shit Fanblog (or TSSnSF)

Welcome to October! Marvelous, marvelous October. A time for spooky stuff. And as a fan of spooky stuff, I can share my love with all of you.

Kiddies, it's time to dig deep. Really fucking deep into the unknown of music. The dark, experimental and gothic. The monstrous whirring sounds from the Death Factory's Throbbing Gristle and the piercing screams of Suicide. The bright and happy evil from Oingo Boingo and the freakish madness of Butthole Surfers. Not even Elvis Costello and Pearl Jam are safe from their own darkness.

It's time to get awful, friends. Join me.

(Oh, and don't worry. Sometimes I'll give you kids an happier alternative that I also enjoy. Hopefully it'll ease your worried mind.)

No comments:

Post a Comment