Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A dickload of songs I've recorded of myself, but never posted here

Check 'em out, jerks

"Who Are You" - The Who: From the album "Who's Next." Who who who who who who who who

"Black Hole Sun" - Soundgarden: The Ninetieeeeeeeees

"Private Eyes" - Hall & Oates (contains much clapping): Privaaaate eyes /CLAP They're watching you /CLAP CLAP

"Africa" - Toto (done for a friend who complained about the song): The Eightieeeeeeees

"Fuck Her Gently" - Tenacious D (prompted someone to call my voice "sexy" so I guess I did something right with it): Best listen close for ultimate sexiness

"Tom Sawyer" - Rush (contains silly intsrument impressions, stupidly loud falsettos, and me forgetting the ending to the song and having it become "Spoonman" for whatever reason): /keyboard solo

"Open Arms" - Journey (I think I did a damn good job here): This and Devo's "Workin In A Coal Mine" are the two biggest swerves on the "Heavy Metal" movie soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment