Monday, May 4, 2009

Addendum to Zombie List or: "Me talking about an old video game for a paragraph"

In my list of favorite zombies (see below), I listed Stubbs from "Stubbs the Zombie in: Rebel Without A Pulse" at number 11. In it, I called the game "one of the most unique games I've ever had the short chance to play."

Well, I recently purchased it and I can safely say that while Stubbs shall remain in his position on my list, I had way too many good times playing his game. While most zombie games have you play as a survivor warding off the undead, it is beyond joyful to play as a zombie. I don't think I've had as much fun in an action game than using the abilities of heaving explosive organs, using mind-controlling hands, and, of course, brain-eating, all to build an army of the undead to chase down an old flame.

"Stubbs the Zombie" is an incredibly underrated game that is fun as hell to play. Buy it on Steam or Xbox Live or find a place that still sells Xbox games. Seriously, find it and play it. I cannot support this game enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment